My experience in digital and e-commerce
Since 2000 I have been involved in website development And digital marketing and since 2009 I started working full time in e-commerce at Yoox. At Yoox I have been involved in the development of e-commerce sites for fashion and luxury brands such as Zegna, Dsquared2, Giuseppe Zanotti and Diesel for which I have dealt with the set-up of the e-commerce site in Japan.
After the first work experiences in Milan, in early 2008 I went to London to have an international work experience, as well as to improve my English. In London I was "lucky" to work for one of the largest and most respected companies in the world The Walt Disney Company.
In my experience at TWDC in London it has been extremely important for my professional growth. Working for a global company of 150,000 employees, with a long important history and a very well developed organizational culture was a truly educational experience.
From London I returned to Italy to work as a project manager at Yoox where I took care of the set-up of e-commerce sites for brands such as Bikkembergs, Dsquared2, Giuseppe Zanotti and Zegna.
I support companies and e-commerce start-ups to develop roadmaps and project plans that will get them where they want to be and support them to deliver revenue and margin to meet the investors' expectations.
For Italian companies that want to deepen the development of e-commerce I also take care of staff training. Find an excerpt from my e-commerce course
Some companies I have collaborated with
- Tod's Group: website development, CRM, Customer Service
- The Walt Disney Company, Web Project Management
- Yoox now YNAP, Project Managment E-commerce and E-commerce Store Management
- Gucci, E-commerce project management, Design and Development
- Twinset, E-commerce and Digital Marketing Management
- Woolrich, E-commerce Management
- Paul & Shark, E-commerce Management, Project Management
- 7 For All Mankind,, E-commerce Management, Project Management
Digital marketing and e-commerce teaching
- IULM University, Milan. I teach the communication for e-commerce course in the context of the master in Corporate Public Relations.
- Catholic University, Milan
- La Sapienza University, Rome
- Il Sole 24 Ore Business School
EBAS Ebusiness Association
They are among the founding members of EBAS, the reference association in Italy for e-business managers of Italian manufacturing companies. Founded in 2017, today it brings together more than 50 managers of medium and large Italian companies in the fashion, design and industry sectors.
- PMP 2013 Project Management Institute PMI
- Prince 2 Level 1
Projects and areas of expertise
- Implementation of the Web Analytics system with Google Analytics Premium for Gucci
- Internationalization of e-commerce for Gucci, 7 For All Mankind, Twin-Set
- E-commerce in China, Paul & Shark
- Re-platforming and E-commerce Insourcing for Woolrich
- Digital Production E-ecommerce Photography for Twinset, Woolrich, Paul & Shark
- Mobile Experience Optimization for Gucci
- Search Engines and Search Engine Optimization for Gucci, Twinset, 7 For All Mankind
- Digital Marketing and CRM: Twinset, Paul & Shark, Tod's
- Intranet: Tod's
More recent projects
Lately I have been involved in the development of institutional sites, e-commerce and e-learning platforms on WordPress.